Here are examples of my meals and snacks.
Also check out my full list of food ideas.
- Romaine lettuce with diced ham, sliced hard-boiled eggs,
cucumbers and bacon bits with a lot of ranch dressing
- Bacon Cheeseburger without the bun
- Chicken leg + thigh from Boston Market with green beans
Sample Dinner Items
- Ribeye steak
- Ribs (with low carb BBQ sauce) or if ordering out, ask for them
dry with the sauce on the side
- Turkey Meatloaf with sun-dried tomatoes and feta
- Garlic Green beans cooked in butter or olive oil
I make the desserts myself to control the ingredients. In general I
always use artificial sweetener instead of sugar, almond or flaxseed
meal instead of flour and check all ingredients for carbohydrates. I
aim for less than 10 grams of carbs per serving.
- Macadamia nuts
- Ketogenic Yogurt (yes it's
great for both breakfast and dessert!)
- Ice Cream
- Pork Rinds
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Almond Cookies
- Cheesecake with Pecan Crust