- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
Easier to make
than an omelet and requires less cleanup than normal scrambled eggs. I
strongly recommend that you try it with pastured eggs. They taste much
better than normal organic eggs.
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 28g (1oz)
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add butter and allow it
- In a bowl, crack open your eggs, add the cream and salt (I use 5
dashes from my shaker). With a fork beat the eggs until the whites
and yolks are mixed together.
- Dump the egg mixture into the middle of your melted butter.
- Sprinkle on the cheese over the top of the eggs.
- Allow the eggs to set and then using a spatula flip each edge
back over itself, so that the egg is folder into a packet.
- When it looks like you can flip without making a mess, flip the
entire thing over.
- Once flipped, it will puff up a bit, when you can poke the
top and not have yolks run out it's done!
This is my special version of scrambled eggs that end up looking like
an omelet. Since you aren't stirring the eggs in the pan,
the egg doesn't stick to the pan and you can clean it with just a paper
If you skip the cream, it won't be as fluffy but still comes out
tasting great. You can usually get away with 1/2 tbsp of butter or
use low-fat cheese.