- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
I make this literally every day. It's delicious, ketogenic and only takes 2 minutes.
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1.5 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 225 mg Pure Stevia
- Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl. If using an immersion blender, many come with a narrow tall container, use it.
- Ideally, use an immersion blender with either the blade or whisk attachment*. Otherwise, use whatever mixer you have.
- Mix until thick and creamy.
* The blade attachment gives the best, thickest texture, but doesn't increase the volume much. I prefer the whisk attachment because a) I can lick it! and b) it makes it feel like more dessert since it almost doubles in volume.
This easily keeps in the refrigerator overnight. If you need to go longer than that, I recommend adding 1 tsp of gelatin so that it stays firm.